St. Paul's--- Who Are We?
Our Maundy Thursday Celebration held in St. Paul's sanctuary.
We are professionals, day laborers and unemployed. We are gay and straight. We are large families and families of one. We are liberal and conservative, Republicans and Democrats and everything in between. We are life-long Episcopalians and "converts". We are faithful. We are doubters. We are skeptics, we are believers. We are marvelous in God's eyes, and yet we make mistakes. We pray together, laugh together, struggle together, cry together and journey together.
No matter who you are or where you've been, there is a place for you in God's house, at God's table and at St. Paul's. All of our services are open to everyone.
It's Easy & Secure. Click This Link To Give To St. Paul's Online: onrealm.org/StPaulsSyracuse/Give/XYOZXWNDAV
Like Us On Facebook by clicking on the link above.
St. Paul's Week At A Glance
Welcome To St. Paul's
- Contact Us
- NEW: How To Give Online
- 360 Degree Photo Tours of St. Paul's
- Worship Services >
- Map & Directions
- Our Annual Meeting January 29, 2017 Photos by DJ Igelsrud
- YMCA Doughnut Social February 15, 2017
- Welcoming Our New Bishop December 4, 2016
- 2016 Gala at Marriott Downtown
- Rev. Major Celebration of New Ministry June 2016
- First Friday Dinner April 8, 2016-Rev Major's Welcome Dinner
- Maundy Thursday 2016 Photos
- First Friday Dinner March 2016
- South Sudanese New Year's Celebration Slide Show
- Picnic Celebrating Completion of Connective Corridor Project
- Maundy Thursday 2015 Gallery of Photos
- The People of St. Paul's
- Interior Cathedral Images
- FAQ's-Frequently Asked Questions
- Downtown Syracuse Revitalization
- Our Episcopal Diocese
- Weddings >
- Funerals >
- A Brief History of St. Paul's
- History of Our Stained Glass Windows
- Self Guided Tour of Our Stained Glass Windows
Ministries & Committees
- Calendar & Events
- Clergy, Lay & Staff